Are you interested in working in the library during your study halls? Applications are now open for the 2016-2017 Library Club!
Why should you join the Library Club? You'll receive the following benefits and privileges:
- You may come to the library more than once a day.
- You can use the refrigerator and microwave in the library.
- You'll be allowed behind the counter (subject to change by any staff member at any time).
- You'll be able to provide input on new library programs and policies.
As a member of the Library Club, you'll have the following responsibilities:
- You'll need to show up for your shift ready to work.
- You'll have assigned tasks like reshelving books, dusting shelves, or helping Miss Reed or Mrs. Burgoyne prepare materials for elementary classes.
- You'll be expected to learn OPALS well enough to assist other students in using it.
- There will be occasional lunch meetings.
If you'd like to apply to be a member of the Library Club, please fill out the following application using your HDCS email account.
2016-2017 Library Club Application
Interviews will be scheduled after the application deadline. If you have any questions, please let Mrs. Burgoyne know.