Skip To Main Content

Establishing a Scholarship

The Hermon-DeKalb Central School District is always looking for ways to help support its students. This includes high school students as they make their post-graduation plans.
For those students who choose to attend college, several different scholarships are offered by a variety of individuals and organizations to assist with paying tuition and other related expenses.
If you are interested in establishing a scholarship fund for Hermon-DeKalb senior students, please contact the Hermon-DeKalb Central School Guidance Office at 315-347-3442, option 4, for more information.