Skip To Main Content

Transcript Requests

Requesting an Official High School Transcript

If you need a copy of your official high school transcript, please email Guidance Secretary Ellen Simmons-Tyo at or call 315-347-3442 ext. 22907. Make sure to have the name and email or address of where you'd like the transcript sent to ready.

When requesting a transcript, please make sure to request using the name given at birth (no nicknames, name changes, etc.).

Requesting a Transcript for College Classes You Took in High School

During your time at HDCS, you may have accumulated college credits over the last two years from a college such as SUNY Potsdam or Hudson Valley Community College.

In order to transfer those credits to the college you will be attending in the fall, it is important that you request your transcript from each college directly. There is a small fee for each official transcript that you request for each college you wish to send them to.

Both HVCC and SUNY Potsdam use a service called Parchment to transmit transcripts. Create an account and you will order the transcript through Parchment and they will send it to the college(s) of your choosing.