Skip To Main Content

Working Papers

If you are between the ages of 14 and 17 and are seeking job employment, you will need working papers, which are required by law, before being hired.

Stop into the Guidance Office to request the application forms. You'll need a signature from a parent or guardian and a current phsycial (within the last year). Many times the school nurse has this information on file and is able to fill out this piece for you. Once this is complete, the guidance office will issue an age-appropriate working card.