Board of Education Opening
Board of Education Members: This year there will be one BOE seat open; it is for a five-year term. This position is currently held by Anne Williams. If you are interested in running for the BOE seat please contact Donna Anson at 315 347-3442 or danson@hdcsK12 for a petition. All petitions are due April 19th at 3 PM. Elections will be held on May 18th, 1:00-8:00 PM. If you have any questions please contact Mark White at 315 347-3442.
- Be able to read and write.
- Be a qualified voter of the District. A qualified voter of the District is a citizen of the United States, at least 18 years of age or older, and not adjudged to be incompetent.
- Be and have been a resident of the District for a continuous and uninterrupted period of at least one year immediately before the election.
- Have not been removed from any school district office within the preceding year.
- Not reside with another member of the same school board as a member of the same family.
- Not be a current employee of the school board.
- Not simultaneously hold another incompatible public office.